Do you feel like you are missing out on life amid a wind of activities and personal drama’s? Do you look forward to better days? That probably is not going to happen, but you can make your life much easier by making some few decisions and some lifestyle changes. Here are six organizing suggestions that can help you decrease clutter and our lives.
1. If you have been resisting doing a task and it keeps nagging at you, then finish it now. By handling the hardest tasks first, it reduces the worry of doing them later as well as gives you the freedom to do the other tasks later with a clear mind.
2. Do you get lots of newspaper coming on a daily basis into your home and your life? You can choose to stop the paper from causing you stress, taking your time up and creating clutter. Get off junk email lists. Some companies can help remove you from unwanted mail lists. To find out about such companies, do an internet search. You can even have the junk mails received reduced by even 95% by registering to have your name removed from lists. So, reduce the number of unwanted email and catalogues you are currently receiving.
3. Reduce clutter from your car, office and your home. Having many things causes stress since it requires effort and time to maintain them and it takes our focus away from anything else we would rather be focusing on. It wastes our time since we have clutter lying around and just can’t seem to find things that we need quickly. Sell or donate unused and unwanted items.
4. Eliminating debt may reduce clutter if you have been stressing about it. Or should you if you are utilizing your cards to buy things since it’s they are on sale, are a great purchase or too adorable to pass up and you do not need it. Remember that fewer items make things easier.
5. Pay your bills online and get your statements online rather than receiving ending paper bills. This eliminates the need to utilize your time to write a check, get an envelope and a stamp (which saves money) and send it to the mailbox. Make a folder on your personal computer to send the alert you when you receive notifications on paid bills from your bank. This is a great method of reducing clutter.
6. Instead of attempting to remember everything, utilize a planner. Take it along with you everywhere you go. This will reduce clutter in your purse, car, in your kitchen counter since there won’t be notes stuck all over.
Think of all the advantages you get from reducing clutter and simplifying your life. Keep yourself focused as you work towards bettering your own life.